Re: [NTLK] WALT auction is over.

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 01:49:32 EST

> James Elliott <james.elliott_at_newted.org> wrote:

(*snip*)

> Heck, I saw someone auctioning nothing a while ago. He even
received
> a few bids on it.

Did you see the one where some guy was auctioning off an a*s whipping?
 This fellow, all 6-foot-5 of him, would come out to the house of the
winning bidder and deliver the desired whipping. :o)

I printed the page out and gave it to one of my nieces for a birthday
present.

Interestingly, she wasn't as amused as I was ... but she did save the
printout; I think she planned on sending it to her cousin ....

--gdw

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html