Re: [NTLK] I'm killing my dongle

From: Damien Batstone (djb_at_er.dtu.dk)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 09:59:23 EST

PCBman's SER-001 boards are a well engineered piece of work, and offer much
less opportunity of frying the Newton and/or causing RF interference than
soldering/cold soldering to the chip. However, it's hard to justify the
cost on a hobby project (the newton cost $45). Having said that though,
and just received my 2100 in the mail today, it's a lovely bit of kit. I
may end up eating my words.

Cheers,

Damien

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html