Re: [NTLK] Curious

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 08:43:18 EST

on 11/6/02 11:32 PM, Russell Martin at abecedarian_at_mac.com wrote:
> So now that I've given up on carrying the Newton, I was wondering how
> many of you carry the Newton with you practically everywhere, and if
> so, what do you carry it in? Also, for those of you who don't carry it
> everywhere, where do you take it and what do you transport it in?

    Most of the time I carry my Newton in an Abcom case. It holds the
Newton, 4MB card with backup, modem card, modem cable, spare battery pack,
spare stylus and microfibre cloth for screen cleaning. The case has a
shoulder strap and a belt loop. I clip the cell phone on the shoulder strap
and I'm ready to go.
    To travel a bit lighter I have a leather flip-top case that holds just
the Newton.
    I also have the canvas case that holds the Newton and keyboard. It has
the little hinged section to prop up the Newt so you can use it like a
laptop. And then there's the Newton briefcase. I've added velcro to these
last two (and the back of the Newton) so that I can just stick the Newton in
place.

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html