Re: [NTLK] Curious

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 22:26:39 EST

I almost always have my newton in an OR bag I got via REI. The bag
is bright red with several inner pockets and the entire thing can zip
out like an open book. There is even an outer pocket that I allow my
visor to piggyback in! The bag has a small grip handle and 3 zippered
pockets. I mainly have this stuffed in my briefcase but can grab it
and go with most everything I'd need for an all day meeting or
overnite trip. I can take a picture or two of it if anyone is
interested. I think the thing cost about $25 two years ago.

Dale
"Defy Graviity, err Gravity!"
Now found at http://newted.dyndns.org/users/dsteele

> Most of the time I carry my Newton in an Abcom case. It holds the
>Newton, 4MB card with backup, modem card, modem cable, spare battery pack,
>spare stylus and microfibre cloth for screen cleaning. The case has
>a shoulder strap and a belt loop. I clip the cell phone on the
>shoulder strap
and I'm ready to go.