Re: [NTLK] Was it something I said

From: Scott Roy Atwood (atwood_at_cs.stanford.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 14:22:39 EST

* MuHammed Lonon <mjl3781_at_yahoo.com> [021107 18:18]:

> For he past 3 or 4 questions I have posted to the list
> I have never gotten more than 2 responses...what
> gives??

I don't remember the postings you are talking about, so I don't know if
this advice applies, but I would suggest always choosing an appropriate
specific subject line for your email. The volume of traffic on this list
is high enough that I often skip over postings without reading them if
the subject doesn't sound interesting to me. I'm sure others do the same.

If your subject line is too vague, or is unrelated to the list, people
might skip your email.

-Scott

--
Scott Atwood