Re: [NTLK] Reset Bomb on 2100

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 06:02:30 EST

on 11/8/02 4:57 AM, Steve Tedder at stedder_at_cox.net wrote:

> It resets the Newton. Go ahead and try it out, it won't hurt anything.
>
> It takes up room on the button bar that I could use for something else.

Aha. I see what you want, I think. Simply open the Extras, and tap and drag
that bomb icon off the button bar, and back into Extras. Its icon will
appear there, and now you can drag something else onto the button bar. Also,
if you want, you can delete that little package, although I recommend
keeping it.

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

'A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader." -- Samuel Adams