Re: [NTLK] Was it something I said

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 06:02:30 EST

on 11/7/02 7:24 PM, David Golden at ikondave599_at_mac.com wrote:

> The same thing has happened to me many times. I guess I'm not very
> interesting ;-).
>
> Dave
> On Thursday, November 7, 2002, at 12:15 PM, MuHammed Lonon wrote:
>

>> For he past 3 or 4 questions I have posted to the list
>> I have never gotten more than 2 responses...what
>> gives??
>>
>> Was it something I said. Am I on some unknown blacklist??

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've been swamped with email in the
past few days. I currently have somewhere over 200 NTLK emails in my inbox.
I don't know if and when I will ever get through them. Most likely, I'll
delete entire threads--unread. I accidentally stumbled onto this thread, in
fact. This phenomenon happens frequently. I have had, on a couple of
occassions, to repeat my question, or had my answer missed by the one who
requested an answer. It goes both ways, in fact. :-) Patience is the key, as
well as being a virtue. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland