Re: [NTLK] Curious

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 14:31:23 EST

>From: "Keith E. McComb" <kinsfire_at_kinsfire.net>
>Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 19:13:47 -0500

>11/7/2002 6:50:43 PM, Rhonda Hyslop <0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net> wrote:

> >In a shoulder holster.

>> It sometimes freaks people out when I whip my
> >newton out from under my left arm -

*snigger* I tend to wear a long black leathercoat this time of year,
so maybe I should refrain, but...

>Do you have any plans...what's the word...patterns for that shoulder
>holster? I'd love to make one. It's be easier to carry than the
>belt clip one I've got.

=2E..I'm interested as well.

This could save me from carrying a bag at all on some days, as I
usually keep my Newt in a C.E.O. wrap which demands another bag.

Oliver :)

--
Microsoft hat uns labile Betriebssysteme beschert, einem =DCberfluss an
Viren den Boden bereitet und f=FCr einen Mangel an Standards gesorgt.