[NTLK] "Guest" option in any email client?

From: KC Bug (kcsbug_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 11:16:33 EST

Hi all!

I had a CRAZY idea.. while designing my "ideal" home
network, I thought "it'd be cool if I had an eMate
that was setup as an email station... anyone could
just walk up to it, type in their mail host's info,
user name and password, and blam download copies of
their mail right then and there, read it, reply,
delete it.. and keep the original messages on the
server - and do it WIRELESSLY!" But... aside from not
having the hardware, I was wondering if there is an
email client that "on the fly" allows one to enter the
host and account info, connect and go like this? Any suggestions?