[NTLK] IRComm2k, IrDA and DIL tester

From: Damien Batstone (djb_at_er.dtu.dk)
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 16:14:31 EST

Hi All,

I've been playing around with IRcomm2k, and DIL tester on my IBM thinkpad
with win2ksp3, and my MP2100. I mapped IRcomm to Com2 by going to the
registry, to let DIL tester access it, and I can start the connection on
the DIL side, but the newton gives bad or no response. I get the IR
connection in the win2k tray, which says Newton is in range. I have read
the archive, and people have been playing with this. Any luck
anywhere? I've tried a few connection speeds (9600 etc), and have the SIR
protocol running, but nothing yet.

Trying to use the port with NCU crashes NCU.

Cheers,

Damien

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html