Re: [NTLK] [OT] Proof Jobs is an idiot

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 11:54:56 EST

on 10-11-2002 12:58, Joel M. Sciamma at joelsciamma_at_compuserve.com wrote:

> It's the memory of that original passion that drives me.

Seems that the thread has gone to 'I like it and I don't' where the old
evangelists are often the ones that don't like it.
Still use OS 9 myself because there's still too much that doesn't work for
me in OS X (like ProTools) but will take the dive once we're there, and so
far can't see any real problems on that horizon.

As for the user experience, new users I hear of find OS X easier to learn
that the 'old' OS, maybe some are just stuck in their ways ?

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html