Re: [NTLK] HWR problem : Newt hangs !!

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 04:49:22 EST

À (At) 10:10 +0100 11/11/02, Felix écrivait (wrote) :

> I suffer an annoying problem (bug ?) with the Dates/Names application :

This is with any application actually.

>Checking the RWW lists, doesn't appear to be this full 3 to 5 words max.
>This also happens with printing mode.

Weird.

>- Alt rec

This is the guilty one. alt.rec.... does some magic when learning
your handwriting. It is incompatible with the cursive mode.
What is weird is that you have that problem in the printing mode as well.
I'll try to fix it once RC3 will be released.

alt.rec.... only brings user interface improvements when you use the
cursive mode. The HWR improvement is mostly significative in printing
mode. I think you can get it working again in printing mode by
erasing your HWR learning data.

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/