Re: [NTLK] NewtonScript Question

From: Varun Mehta (varun_at_mehtasw.com)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 18:21:04 EST

Well, if anyone still cares I've solved almost all of my problems, and I can
get values from different frames now (it was a silly mistake) but now my
problem is a different one, can anyone tell me why these three lines of code
give me an "integer expected" error?

numberInt := Rint(StringToNumber(GetSlot(NumBox, 'text)));
typeInt := Rint(StringToNumber(GetSlot(TypeBox, 'text)));
SetValue(ResultText,'text,NumberStr(Random(numberInt,typeInt*numberInt)));

Sorry to be a such a pain. Thanks for all the help :)
Regards,
Varun Mehta

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html