[NTLK] Magic Cap

From: im-wired_at_attbi.com
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 13:20:40 EST

> If you want to talk about ease of use, nothing...and I
> mean NOTHING beats the Magic Cap environment.

> Ah, General Magic -- a bunch of ex-Apple engineers -- and (last I
> heard) now out of business.

> I've always wanted to play with/use a Magic Cap device.

Someone interested in purchasing a Magic Cap device. I have a Sony MagicLink
PIC-2000 (Personal Inteligent Communicator) which I am putting up for sale.

I'll post the eBay auction number soon but right now I'm getting photos and a
write-up organized (I like long-winded auction descriptions so this little
novel may take me a few more days to refine).

In the mean time, If anybody has any pre-auction interest in it, drop me a note
off-list and I'll give you the rundown of how this baby is equipped (got LOTS
of accessories & software for it). If someone is interested in making me an
offer, I may just forego the eBay venue.

Tailwinds,
David
im-wired_at_attbi.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html