Re: [NTLK] Dock file browser hack?

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 19:30:15 EST

Laurent Daudelin wrote:

> On 13/11/02 15:54, "Ray Kloss" wrote:
> >Is there a hack that exists that can open up the file browser (for installing
> >files from a base to Newton, from Newton control)?

> I don't know of any hack, but as a workaround, why don't you try to select
> the file from your computer instead of the Newton?

Because sometimes you aren't next to the Mac in question. For example, at my
old job we had an iMac solely for testing our software with Mac browsers. I
had NCU installed and running on this machine 24/7 along with a copy of UNNA
so that I could dock (via EtherTalk, of course) to the iMac down the hall and
install stuff.

But back to the question: no, I don't know a hack :(