[NTLK] [Dev] Func/method reference?

From: Aaron Jon Reichow (reichowa_at_tcfreenet.org)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 19:44:26 EST

I'm back with another dev question-

Is there anything like a library reference doc available on the
NewtonScript system available on the Newton itself? I noticed NewtDevEnv
deos a little autocomplete/parameter help, but I've not found a way to
just get a list of the functions or methods. There's ViewFrame, but that
only helps one find what to call in certain situations, or perhaps I'm not
using it to the fullest. If there's nothing else like a function
reference, is there any way to browse the list that NewtDevEnv seems to be
accessing?

Along the same lines: are there any other docs available wrt NewtonScript
programming readable on the Newton? It's too bad all the official docs are
in PDF, the one major format my Newt can't do.

I'm waiting for a conversion of PDF->HTML to finish at Adobe's site, that
may prove adequate (which I could then save as an ebook in Newt's Cape),
but I've yet to see if that'll be practical.

Regards,
Aaron
(The aspiring Newton developer!)

Aaron Reichow :: Twin Ports ACM VP :: http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
"The profit system follows the path of least resistance and following the
path of least resistance is what makes a river crooked." -U. Utah Phillips

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html