Re: [NTLK] Broken screen

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 16:30:10 EST

If I were to use this app, I'd load it onto the card from my spare
120 and then insert it in the 2100, but I'm afraid to unmount either
of my PCMCIA cards. I'm not quite sure if there might be other
damage that I'm not seeing. Is this an issue?
And yeah, that was the URL that I was trying. I first tried it from
memory and then followed links from the list archives. That was when
I was at school today. At home now, I just followed your link and it
works just fine. Odd. Unfortunately, 146 bucks is a bit steep.
Does anyone have a broken machine with a good screen?

-James

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html