Re: [NTLK] loose flat ribbon cable

From: Randy & Cheyanne (charan_at_centurytel.net)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 14:15:10 EST

On Saturday, November 16, 2002, at 01:02 PM, Daniel Padilla wrote:

> The cable goes over this white part and inside the brown part, IIRC.
> Press both sides of the white part when the cable is inside the
> connector.

        And don't forget to tap it home with a hammer after squeezing the
pieces together with a vice grip. Afterwards heat it up with a blow
torch to make sure it stays together.

"I slept well in my prison cell in North Vietnam every night,
secure in the knowledge that George W. Bush was keeping the
beaches of Texas safe for democracy."

-- Senator John McCain, USN

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html