Re: [NTLK] Microsoft Tablet PC's designer

From: Willytmailboy_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 15:29:59 EST

marty_at_barknaturalpet.com writes:

> it was there Steve Jobs saw
> the technology (at PARC) and from there he stole the concept and many
> of the team members for the original LISA and eventually the Macintosh.

Oh, just to complicate matters further, the Lisa/Mac project was already
being implemented before Jobs went to PARC.
 Also, I believe, though I could be wrong, that the Alto or what ever, didn't
have true overlap capabilities, they fiddled it to make it look like it did,
the Macs/Lisa on the other hand did.
 Oh and they had ethernet on display, but Jobs didn't think it would take
off, or be remotely popular, I think its time for a big fat Homer Simpson
DOH!!!

  Mike
Or you'll do what exactly?
Hit me with that F-F-F-Fish?