Re: [NTLK] Corrupt Object (-48005 error) - how to fix?

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 21:00:35 EST

on 11/16/02 7:00 PM, Michael Blazer at m.blazer_at_utoronto.ca wrote:
> For example, here's one that my Newt choked on:
> <http://192.75.156.68/DBLaws/Statutes/English/97t24_e.doc>,
    OK that one choked my Newton as well. In fact made the card unreadable.
Thank goodness for (relatively recent) backups. I'm getting the feeling that
there may be some limit on the size of file that can be transferred.
    Maybe turning them into Newton Books would be a better option. That'd be
pretty much a copy and paste operation with Newton Press.

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html