Re: [NTLK] Amazing ...

From: Randy & Cheyanne (charan_at_centurytel.net)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 23:57:45 EST

On Tuesday, November 19, 2002, at 02:11 PM, Charles Isaac wrote:

> I think I can make myself rich teaching classes to stupid people.

Newts,

        I think you will find that the television is full of advertisements
for such classes. For some reason they come on late at night.

        I still like the idea of a college class that costs $365 for
someone to read the palm manual to the students. I wonder if they go to
the board to practice grafitti, "Write 'constitution' in grafitti," says
the instructor.

cheers,

Randy

--
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it just means you've
decided to see beyond the imperfections.