[NTLK]

From: Andrew Shlapak (divise_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 01:18:09 EST

> From: Luiz Petroni <lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br>
>

> Maybe you need to create/enable a SimpleMail account in the OwnerInfo:
>
> 1. Select OwnerInfo > Select Owner
> 2. Select Add > SimpleMail
> 3. Enter email account data and tap on the enabled checkbox (upper left
> corner)
>
> --lpetroni

Thank you!

I enabled it as directed.

Got the SimpleMail (In/Out) to attempt to connect. It posted a "-48418"
error - which is a "type" error, I think. The error was posted after an
ethernet/internet link was established. The process got as far as
posting the Newt's IP address.

I tried sending mail. After it was sent, the same error occurred and
the Newt locked-up and went into its reset process after the power
switch was pushed. I know the email was sent because it was received.

Any further advice/help?

Thank you, again,

Andrew

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html