Re: [NTLK] 2100 power off problem

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 02:19:55 EST

Could you please be a bit more clear what you mean with a problem powering
off?
Normally the Newt is set to switch off automatically after a certain time of
no user interaction.
I only use this for switching off the Newt.
If you mean switching off via the power switch there is rather a hardware
problem with the switch and the best would be to exchange the power switch.

Jophannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html