[NTLK] Slot Jam Problem

From: Matt Freeman (freemanmatt_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 09:19:23 EST

Just received my 2100...thanks to all those who responded by e-mail last
week.

Despite being in meticulous condition, I've noticed that the bottom card
slot seems to be jammed. The top slot is occupied by a 20 meg memory card,
and I want to put an ethernet card in the bottom slot. Yet pressing the
slot ejector button does not get it to pop up. The button simply depresses,
and pops back up to the original position -- not the "out" position required
to push whatever's in the slot out.

Anyone ever have any problems like this? How do I fix this?

Cheers,

Matt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html