Re: [NTLK] Slot Jam Problem

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 09:37:09 EST

It seems to be a mechanical problem that something is broken or misaligned.
You can try to open your Newt and check if you can repair it.
To move the card out it should be sufficient to put a selfadhesive tape on
the card to remove it that much that you can access it with your fingers.

Cheers
Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html