Re: [NTLK] Do anyone have a spare screen to a 2000/2100

From: Martin Joseph (marty_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 16:00:28 EST

On Wednesday, November 20, 2002, at 12:51 PM, Andreas Lindkvist wrote:
<snip?
> I just killed my newtons screen : (
> Dropped my digital camera on it in the backpack
> It didn=B9t fall a feet but it made a big star on the screen! : (
>
> So NEVER! I say NEVER have your newton uncovered but the lid...
> If you don=B9t have a lid... Make one!

<snip>
Sorry to hear that... Sounds kind of familiar to me, but I was much
luckier.

I dropped my Pentax 35mm (tank of a camera) from 4 feet onto my MP,
with the lid closed, and it only broke the little plastic lip under the
the latch. The screen luckily survived....

If you find an dead MP for parts I would love to buy a top case...

Good Luck,
Marty

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html