Re: [NTLK] iCal sync with newtSync

From: Larry Seeman (lseeman_at_edge.net)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 16:42:20 EST

The website explains, I believe, that this is still beta and the
calendar sync is yet to come. My guess is that John Anderson is hard
at work on it as we speak. He's done superb & very fast work on the
names sync, so the calendar probably isn't too far behind, unless he's
run into some goblins in the calendar :-) Have patience, it should be
worth the wait . . .

Larry Seeman

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html