Re: [NTLK] OT: New Tablet

From: Andrew Thiel (aothiel_at_unity.ncsu.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 14:33:18 EST

On Sunday, November 24, 2002, at 12:44 PM, "David Orriss Jr"
<dave_at_davenet.net> wrote:

>> Clear screen, built in lamp, colorful case, stylus on a
>> brightly-colored
>> string so you don't have to worry about losing it. The only problem is
>> that they don't say whether it has graffiti or HWR. If they improve the
>> screen resolution and if the HWR is decent, I think we may start seeing
>> these displacing palm and pocket PC's in the business world!
> Hardly. I got one for my daughter at WalMart. They're an educational
> toy
> with very limited ability. No HWR, no Grafiti, etc.

Well, I guess I should have put a ;) after that. I know it's just a toy.

...Although I think it would be great to see one of those at a business
meeting:
"Any other matters of business to discuss?"
"Yes sir - I drew a dog, look! D-O-G! And about the Wertzmann account
transaction..."

-Animal

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html