Re: [NTLK] Clear Casing - ebay

From: David Golden (ikondave599_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 14:27:17 EST

I find the language in the ebay listing to be confusing. It seems that=20=

the seller is offering nothing of any real value, but rather is trying=20=

to get people to pay to participate in a marketing survey. If this=20
correct, then I have to question the legality ( and certainly the=20
morality ) of this listing.

Either way, I find this to be disturbing and I would suggest great=20
caution in becoming involved with this undertaking until it has a=20
proven track record.

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html