Re: [NTLK] Microsoft Tablet PC's designer

From: Willytmailboy_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 05:38:01 EST

In a message dated 11/25/2002 6:15:07 AM GMT Standard Time,
marty_at_barknaturalpet.com writes:

> I agree, an do not consider the Lisa to be a PC either. In fact it
> wasn't even marketed as one. Although it was still less then a third
> then the price of the original Alto.

when you say PC, do you mean a home computer, because that isn't what defines
a PC. A PC is a, primarily, single user machine that is small, ie a micro,
and self contained, ie can run by itself without any other computers.

  Mike

Or you'll do what exactly?
Hit me with that F-F-F-Fish?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html