Re: [NTLK] My saga with my 130 CONTINUES

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 05:22:30 EST

Jack,

in this case I fear that you need to open your little green friend in order
to check
a) if all connections (f.i. the ribboncable to the display) are fine
b) if the ROM board is sitting nicely in its slot

What I would do is to disconnect, check the contact surface and reconnect
again.
Maybe that helps.

Good luck!
Johannes