Re: [NTLK] A little fun

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 15:08:10 EST

>Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 20:48:20 +1100
>From: b e n w e l l s|headwerkx <headwerkx_at_iprimus.com.au>

>I'd be in on that... for the many of us no doubt who have gotten our Newtons
>secondhand and thus without registration cards, it would be good if someone
>could scan their card and make it available somewhere. Then we can all
>mailbomb Steve ;-)

I would rather describe it as deliving a hint... ;)
For effect, we should all send the cards to Cupertino, no matter
where we are settled, and I think we should set a deadline so there
is more "impact". I am sure there are one or two cards in one of my
Newty-Boxes...

Oliver :)

--
Still, we're not aware of any medical journals describing
heat-related genital damage (in stunning detail, we might add)

www.appleturns.com