Re: [NTLK] Laurent Daudelin/Donald are you in Detroit?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 15:09:03 EST

On 26/11/02 14:05, "Bruce Guthrie" <bmgu3_at_chartermi.net> wrote:

> Gosh does Owosso michigan count? Or I could bring my kids and say
> Taylor, but either way I am also a michigander as well.
>

> Bruce
> On Tuesday, November 26, 2002, at 07:36 AM, This Old Newt wrote:
>

>>> WHich of you is in Detroit? I deleted the message eother from you
>>> or=20=
>>
>>> quoted of you.
>>

>> (thinking to self)
>> Must get a Newton Get together in MI before the year ends.
>> Will check calander and look for a place , should have drinks and
>> food=20=
>>
>> I think....
>> (end self thought)

I'm in the DC area.

-Laurent.

Gates's Law: "The speed of software halves every 18 months." This oft-cited
law is an ironic comment on the tendency of software bloat to outpace the
every-18-month doubling in hardware capacity per dollar predicted by Moore's
Law. The reference is to Bill Gates; Microsoft is widely considered among
the worst if not the worst of the perpetrators of bloat.