Re: [NTLK] ANN: That's all folks!! (SER-001)

From: John Acuff (jacuff1_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 14:20:49 EST

On Wednesday, November 27, 2002, at 04:59 AM, Mark Rollins wrote:

>> On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, PCBman wrote:
>>
>>> I have now sold out of the SER-001 boards.
>>> There will be no more fabricated as I wish to devote my attention to
>>> other projects.
>>
>> Since you've concluded your production of the SER-001, would you
>> consider
>> putting the schematics on your webpage to benefit the community?
>
> And while you're at it - can you post your SS # and bankcard PIN?

Personally, I think it would be a good idea to make that info (SER-001)
available to those of us who would like to have one of these, but won't
have the opportunity to buy one now. I would be willing to try to make
my own, if the info were available. I mean, if the guy says he's not
going to make any more of them, what would be the loss to him? It
certainly wouldn't be any money out of his pocket. Or am I missing
something here?
John

"Got Newt!"

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html