Re: [NTLK] Jaggies send me to 130 land

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 14:59:28 EST

Hmmm, try these...

1. After brainwipe, try getting rid of unused 'modem strings'.

2. After brainwipe, install 'Trashpak', post a 'Newt info.' from 'Trashpak'
to Newton's NotePad. Post what shows up.

3. After all that, if you ship it to me, I'll take a look and see if I can
help. If I can't I'll pay to ship back. If I can help, I'll pay to ship
back but you owe me a pitcher of beer. %-) I could be there within 6
months and 'bar-crawl', and maybe get my '!@#$%' Sony laughtop working and
try the W2K-Outlink jazz. Let me know.
>Unlike some others on this list, I have never been so lucky as to be
>able to cure jaggies on my two inflicted Newts. I have tried ooW's
>method of brainwiping -- no luck for me. I have tried Laurent's

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
www.lanug.org

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html