Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #809

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 21:37:18 EST

On Wednesday, November 27, 2002 6:29 PM,
Peter Cameron <pdwc_at_sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Ferdi Ozguner <fozguner_at_ualberta.ca> wrote:
>
>> Hey Woo, etc.
>
> OK kids. Methinks it's time for another play nice request.

Agreed. Personally I'm annoyed with all the Ferdi/GEM/whomever/sucks/is
great/you suck/no you suck discusssions. Let's drop it. If GEM and Ferdi piss
off customers, that's between them, their customers, and lawyers (if needed).
Ferdi and GEM both prize their ratings on eBay, so deal with them THERE and NOT
here. It's a waste of time and bandwidth and everyone loses in the end.

--
David Orriss Jr.
dave_at_davenet.net