Re: [NTLK] how can an OMP be used

From: John Acuff (jacuff1_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 21:39:41 EST

On Wednesday, November 27, 2002, at 04:07 PM, d0pp13r wrote:

> ive got two answering machines already, that is, apart from my cell
> phone
> voice mail! are there really no other solutions or interesting fields
> of use
> for an OMP?
>
> id love to use that green fellow, but whats the point in carrying
> around
> grocery lists if you already have an other newton? just one more brick
> in
> your pocket? same goes for fax machine, unfortunately...
>

> roman pixell

I use mine all the time for reading ebooks. I'd love to see some more
books become available besides just what's on UNNA. If anybody has any
good links for books, please post them. I also use my Newt quite a bit
for "to do" lists.
Since I've only been playing with these neat machines for a short
while, I'm sure I'll find even more uses as time goes on.
John

"Got Newt!"

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html