Re: [NTLK] how can an OMP be used

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko_at_sk.sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 22:20:20 EST

> I use mine all the time for reading ebooks. I'd love to see some more
> books become available besides just what's on UNNA. If anybody has any
> good links for books, please post them. I also use my Newt quite a bit
> for "to do" lists.
> Since I've only been playing with these neat machines for a short
> while, I'm sure I'll find even more uses as time goes on.
> John

have a look at alt.binaries.ebooks, alt.binaries.ebook, alt
binaries.ebook.(fantasy or palm or technical or flood)
Lots of books available and most are text, html or rtf.

You will also find some with extensions pdb/prc that are for the palm. There
are several programs to convert to and from pdb/prc. Pdb have basically 2
formats, one that is easy and if you get errors when converting you can try
a program called isilo.

You are probably better off using xnews (or other news programs) than
Outlook's built in.

Larry Zasitko

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html