Re: [NTLK] Jaggies send me to 130 land

From: Donald Wilson (marchie_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 22:13:27 EST

This has been an interesting discussion, and I have an update.

After a brainwipe and restore... Jaggies came back.

Cleaned the edges again.

Did another brainwipe... but didn't restore. Jaggies are VERY much
reduced... they are worst in the lower right corner of the screen, so
as long as I write from about 2/3 up, I'm ok, and I've switched the
controls to the right instead of left sides of the button bar.

Now I'm slowly adding packages. As strange as it seems, it seems we
have 2 different forms of the Jaggies... corrupted memory, and hardware
error.

Why do the Jaggies only effect the 2x00 series and not the 130?

~Donald

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html