Re: [NTLK] OT: PalmOS-based AlphaSmart Dana

From: Randy & Cheyanne (charan_at_centurytel.net)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 12:09:01 EST

On Thursday, November 28, 2002, at 10:31 AM, Karel Jansens wrote:
> I think a student can get better value by buing a three year old laptop
> with a couple of spare batteries. If space is at a premium, why not go
> for
> one of the older Toshiba Librettos? They seem to go for comparable
> prices
> on eBay.

Karel,

        Or a fine old Duo280 or 280c. Stick MacOs8.1 on it, max the ram
and go go go. I call my 280 Zippy and use it as my travelling computer,
for drawings and lots of great old games. It is truly a wonderful
little machine.

Randy

--
...the only countries in the world, aside from the United States, that
have used the death penalty against juveniles since 1985 are Iraq, Iran,