Re: [NTLK] Newtsync..

From: David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 18:13:03 EST

Hey,

This AppleTalk thing is strange. I have it working perfect on my G4 but
it does not work on my Pismo. I think I screwed something up with the
new Classic prefs but I have not been able to figure out what I need to
do in order to get it back working. I don't think its a 10.2 thing, I
think its a configuration thing.

David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html