Re: [NTLK] OT: PalmOS-based AlphaSmart Dana

From: Randy & Cheyanne (charan_at_centurytel.net)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 01:13:46 EST

On Thursday, November 28, 2002, at 12:16 PM, James Elliott wrote:

> I've a 280 as well, but the keyboard ceased to function (and I just
> sold my only working Dock to a guy on this list), so I got a 2300.
> Since I've never used them side by side, I couldn't say how they
> compare. I'm on the DuoList, but I've been too busy to read it this
> month.

James,

        The keyboard can be cleaned
<http://mywebpages.comcast.net/gionpeters/HHHH/Duo/Duo.html> or
replaced. It's recommended that the revision "F" keyboard be used to
replace all other versions. I see them on eBay from time to time.

Randy

--
"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the
citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a