Re: [NTLK] OT: PalmOS-based AlphaSmart Dana

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 10:47:48 EST

That seems to be talking about failure of a few keys, while my entire
keyboard ceased to function. My theory is that it was caused by a
missing system enabler when it Sad Mac'd and forced me to reinstall
the OS. I might have installed from a machine specific (7600) CD. I
asked about this on the DuoList when I first joined, but no one could
help. I may go the replacement route, but I'm trying to avoid
pouring money into older machines, even though I did pay more for
this guy than any other computer I've ever purchased.

-James

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html