Re: [NTLK] OT: PalmOS-based AlphaSmart Dana

From: Martin Joseph (marty_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 23:25:17 EST

On Friday, November 29, 2002, at 10:47 AM, James Elliott wrote:

> That seems to be talking about failure of a few keys, while my entire
> keyboard ceased to function.
Those Duo k-boards are notoriously crap. I have worked on dozens of
them, and cleaning is usually a waste of time. Finding a unit with a
broken screen and a good keyboard is a better bet IMHO
> My theory is that it was caused by a
> missing system enabler when it Sad Mac'd and forced me to reinstall
> the OS. I might have installed from a machine specific (7600) CD.
No. No such enabler.

I'll keep my eye's peeled and email off list if I come across any here
(Seattle)

<snip>

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html