Re: [NTLK] Updates to Raissa, NHttpLib and MAD Max

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1000_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 02:09:05 EST

On Thursday, November 28, 2002, at 11:58 , Jeremy Bond Shepherd wrote:

> I believe these were streams that used bitrates that were unsupported
> in the very earliest versions of Mad Max, but which you subsequently
> added support for. It seems that the latest versions have reverted to
> no longer supporting these bitrates.
>
> Example: Italiazip.com at 66.28.98.44:8030/

Thanks for the information, I'll check that probably early next week.
Unfortunately, the stream you mentioned is offline... what where the
parameters for the stream? You can by the way still use the old MAD Max
with the the Codec, it is at
http://40hz.org/MADNewton/MADNewton-0.6.3.sit.

Some technical info: The stream playback is actually now completely
different from the file playback, so it should still work as before. Of
course there were some changes in the app logic that might have broken
this, but then no stream should play...

Eckhart

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html