[NTLK] Proof of Robin being Katarina

From: Ferdi Ozguner (fozguner_at_ualberta.ca)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 16:20:31 EST

After Kat sent me the email i posted to the list a few minutes ago i decided to do some reasearch as to where exaclty this email came from. This is the first time Kat has ever emailed me but i have recieved numerous emails from Robin Brown in the past.

The results are not very astonishing condsidering the recent thread that said something about robin being kat.

Email from Robin to me regarding a purchase of PDA's on april 3 2002:

Email from Kat today:

Take an especially close look at the IP addresses that the emails originated from.

Now im no einstein but if this isnt proof, i dont know what is.

Cheers
Ferdi

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html