Re: [NTLK] Proof of Robin being Katarina

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 16:40:27 EST

Heck with Einstein, you could be the village idiot and still see that the
emails came from the same computer. That's the nice thing about ip codes.
They're like rabbit droppings all over the internet. It's even better in
that nowadays machines always have the *same* IP code since so very often
emails are sent from dedicated IP connections.

Perhaps Robin/Katrina has Multiple Personality Disorder...?

--
David Orriss Jr.
dave_at_davenet.net

Please email me if you want my ICQ/AIM/IM ID's.