[NTLK] Four new fans in Calgary

From: Scott Clitheroe (scott_at_clitheroe.ca)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 20:40:17 EST

Based on several weeks of carrying and using my 120 around the head office here in Calgary, I'm happy to announce that I've sown the seeds of a small revolution at Canadian Pacific Railway. Four guys I work with in the IT department have decided to jump onboard and give the Newton a try. They decided to pick up 120's from Dave Riddle, who you might have seen auctioning 120's on ebay. I don't know where Dave Riddle found these 120's, but they are in pristine shape - the screens are absolutely virgin, and other than missing the stylus, they are brand new as far as I can tell.

Based on the maps at newtontalk.net, I'd say that the Newton population in Alberta has just increased by 50% :) The only downside is that they are making me bring my sync cable into work to hook it up to a spare workstation, so that they can load packages :)

I'll keep you posted as to whether this revolution continues to gain momentum...

-Scott

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html