Re: [NTLK] Unsubscribing

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 21:38:55 EST

Chris,

Sorry to see you go.

However, if you have only been here a short time, then you may not have
seen the wonderful support that this list provides it's members.

Sure we go OT at times. What community/family doesn't?! ;-)

With Email programs these days, it's so easy to sort by subject (thread)
and then delete those you don't care to read. When I first started on
this list, I was overwhelmed at first by the message traffic. Then I
realized that I do not need to read every message. Only those that I am
interested in. Having said that, I must say that I usually read them
all...but not always...

If I may, I have a couple of suggestions:

- Stick around for a couple more months.

- Use your Email sort by subject (thread) and only read those messages of
interest. Skip the OT ones for a while.

- Try out the Digest mode if the message mode doesn't work for you. It
will save you from receiving numerous messages daily.

Then make your decision.

After all, if you leave too soon, you may just miss the next great thing
being introduced such as PCBman's new device (accelerator?), or Paul's
finished ATA driver, Johns NewtSync application that works with OS X,
or...there are many more out there too numerous to mention. Lot's of
folks contributing to the community...

...I for one don't want to miss it!

All part of being, "Green"! :-)

Sushi