Re: [NTLK] Four new fans in Calgary

From: Scott Clitheroe (scott_at_clitheroe.ca)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 01:05:33 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Joseph" <marty_at_barknaturalpet.com>
To: <newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net>
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2002 10:36 PM
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Four new fans in Calgary

> > <snip>
>
> > He used to have a 2100 that got ripped off him during a
> > mugging here in Cowtown, and he's looking forward to having a Newton
> > again.
> > The others - well, I'll just have to keep working on them. Like I
> > said,
> > this is a young revolution yet.
>
> <snip>
>
> your poor dad! going from a 2100 to a 120! That's gonna be a problem
> I predict.

Not really...he had a 130, then a 2000, upgraded to a 2100, which was lost
in the mugging, and then I bought him an OMP (about a year before I caught
the Newt bug) as a present...so how he sees it is that using the 120 will
complete his Newton experience (other than the eMate, of course, and the
110, I guess)

At any rate, a gaggle of 120's running around the office will be
interesting, to say the least.

-Scott

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html